The goal of this Fair Odds Recording methodologies at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and exceed official outcomes:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or alternative odds comparison sites )
One of the more important variables – if not the significant factor – in gambling profitably is striving to get the absolute best deal possible.
After all of the work is done and you’re on a good thing, there’s no larger’own goal’ than taking an inferior price. It takes the identical amount of time and effort to place the bet, nevertheless you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you are following any of our services, it is important that you aim to find the best prices possible. There is no point going to the one bookie and just carrying their cost if others are paying greater.
Take yourself back to the old-school betting ring at the track…you wouldn’t do it there! You would always hunt for the best price and zero in on this bookie.
Luckily, odds comparison websites allow you to replicate that when betting on the internet. Instead of having to make your way around all the different bookies’ sites or programs, odds comparison websites permit you to just pick your race or sporting event and watch numerous bookies’ prices side-by-side.
There is a few odds comparison choices out there. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click the hyperlink and we’ve organized an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It is an easy-to-use and readily customisable item. It is possible to pick that bookies to show on screen, there is a mountain of alternatives and programs, and best of all, you can sign into all your bookie account throughout the program and simply wager from Dynamic Odds with the click of a button. Click which cost you want, enter your stake, and you are on. It is quick and dead-simple to use and guarantees that you always find the very best price of all of the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you are costing yourself a fortune in extra profits. It amazes us that there are still members reporting they are still not utilising this instrument. Even a little punter working fulltime will improve their profits considerably with Dynamic Odds. You can check and compare prices with all your own bookies quickly on your notebook or cellular phone, and even place bets through your cellphone with all your bookies using the lively odds mobile edition. This is much quicker and more effective than gambling through each bookie program or website separately. Do not forget our link provides you with a 4-week free trial, so if you have not attempted it yet, get onto it now. The premium version only costs $35 per month. For the excess money you will make by being able to easily take better costs, that’s a complete bargain. Trust us, it is well worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The basic rule with bookmakers is simply to have access to as many as you can, as it provides you a greater prospect of always having the ability to wager the best cost. Take your betting bank and spread it across as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It’s far better to have your bankroll equally divide across 10bookmaker balances than all sitting in one.
There is a lot of alternatives out there in regards to bookies. Our suggestions, as a way of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Greatest Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, then make sure that you get one immediately. Bet365 routinely offer you the most effective early deals on hurrying, and moreover provide an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed cost or SP, whichever is greater. It can be worth sometimes taking a lesser fixed cost to guarantee the possible advantage of’drift protection’. Whilst that is often a fantastic alternative, best tote or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will provide you the chance to exceed official outcomes, together with the SP buffer accessible if the horse does drift. Bet365 are well known for banning winning punters, but together with NSW and Vic now having minimal bet legislation in place, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everybody. Use them where their price is above or close to your 3rd best fixed cost in the e-mail since there is an SP buffer (as long as you aren’t restricted from this merchandise ).
Betfair routinely supply the best odds offered in the market for horse racing, especially during the last 15 minutes of gambling.
Usually Betfair gets you the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses at big (double figure) costs. It is a must have.
We can write an informative article on the costs available on Betfair on some of our winners, but a couple of examples from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of this market you can get Fantastic prices on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $90 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in betting)
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that provides you with the best of 3 totes or Leading Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is calculated from 25 minutes before race start time – not from the opening price).
Vicbet offer BOB for all races across Australia, seven days each week. TopSport offer it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer offers it for all Sydney metro meetings such as midweek. BOB is generally better for horses at single figure chances, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses at double figure odds.
6) Added late gambling stake on big drifters
1 chance to consider is increasing your bet on a stunning drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely regarded as the ideal formula to use to ascertain the optimal size of a wager ), indicates that to maximise long-term profits and create a larger edge, the more you need to bet. So, as an example if you rate a horse a $3 opportunity and could get $7 in the current market, you should bet MORE than if you can obtain $5 in the market.
This theorem is the reason why we recommend having another wager at our runners if the purchase price drifts to about 50% or more over the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses ramble dramatically on Betfair include;
??? Broad Circle ??? High weight
??? Poor run last start or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favourite in the race
These reasons have been evaluated and considered by our expert professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in many instances.
If you lock at an early cost after which the horse drifts significantly (near 50 percent or more), it is certainly worth checking on Betfair to receive your ordinary price up, to exceed official results. There have been lots of significant drifters that have won odds much greater than official rates. It’s just about taking extra advantage when one drifts.
7) Get on course It is becoming reported that top prices on track in the racecourses are above those reported during the Official Costs (which need an absurd 6 bookmakers to all have the price for its fluctuation to be contained ). Going to the track to wager might get you better prices than available on the web.
8) Other bookies not considered in opening fixed Rates Many bookies like Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are not contained when saying the 3rd best fixed price. You can often get bigger fixed odds using these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge proportion of members bet utilizing Dynamic Odds, and take the best available prices from that selection of bookies. Because of this, there are numerous bookies whose prices aren’t revealed on Dynamic Odds. They’re also not considered in official outcomes or gambling information.
However, many members do gamble with those bookies, and frequently find they get higher costs than main bookies. Another bonus is that as these bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their rates are often available a lot longer. If you happen to miss a historical price, it might be well worth looking at these bookies to see whether the cost may have held, as they often do hold considerably longer than the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to greater deals than quoted before alert sent
This really happens fairly frequently. By the time the alarm is sent, often a horse has drifted out to costs greater than said, but nonetheless that stated price is listed. For example, there was one occasion where a horse was advised at $3.20 when the e-mail had been shipped, but was $4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 cost was recorded for that winner.
11) Bookies offering better prices than quoted after awake sent
There are in reality occasions where stakes are sent, but there’s still 1 or two bookies who have not put up costs yet. Though early prices have been crunched, frequently these bookies will post their analyst’s first prices. There was an occasion where we supported a horse out of $21 into $11, and then 1 or 2 bookies opened 15 minutes later at $21. Those costs often sit for some time since most members have placed their stakes.
12) Tracking and betting late when marketplace percentages are lower and much more in your favor As soon as we advise carrying a cost with Greatest Tote/SP, Top Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, which suggests we think the horse will probably drift from its current fixed cost in betting.
Bets for most horse racing solutions are sent usually between 9am and 11am, however, the market percentages are larger at nowadays. Whilst we often acquire outstanding costs on horses which have been mispriced and firm, on many occasions natural gambling movements mean the prices drift back out towards start time as the bookies begin to compete and the marketplace proportions decrease.
This means frequently a horse drifts out, but then gets backed again very late by large players. So, even though the starting price could be close to or even lower than the early price, the horse has been considerably larger odds during betting.
Below are three examples which spring to mind, but these types of market movements are commonplace:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair just prior to the start, but only paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: totaled $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in betting on Betfair, then firmed back into $4.10 Greatest Tote/SP
13) Not betting if a horse is becoming over wager Often a horse receives’over wager’ and backed down to some silly, shortprice, particularly at the shorter end of the market. You may choose to simply not wager when the value is not there, or the horse is beneath the rated/minimum price advised – this will save you units in the very long run and avoids taking’unders’. You could also put a minimum price on Betfair SP so you don’t ever take beneath the minimum price that you put / we recommend.
14) Putting back a runner on Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some wise members lay back runners who company radically. This permits them to effectively have a’free wager’ on a runner, or also ensure a profit no matter if a horse wins or not. This grants some members the chance to substantially reduce variance and wager moderately risk free, particularly when financing runners expected to firm dramatically when advised by the specialist. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are two solutions at which this can be extremely effective as all bets are advised to be backed at fixed odds once the e-mail is routed, and the vast majority of bets company on the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are much lessinfluenced when stakes are released than Country/Provincial races where they may be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in every state generally on a Saturday and Wednesday), three great options are either betting through Bet365 if you’ve got the SP warranty, using a Best of the Best product (highest of Greatest Tote and Best Fluc) provided by manydifferent bookies including Vicbet, or again Betfair is your buddy on Metro races also with amazing rates and liquidity accessible throughout gambling, even if just using the Betfair SP instrument.
Notice the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking a number of the better fixed prices available at the time stakes are sent is a fantastic strategy, but if you are able to monitor costs even only on some days such as weekends, then you’ll find through a combination of corporate bookies, Betfair and bags that you will get excellent prices well above those listed.
16) Consider the advised unit stakes The advised unit stakes are an superb guide on whether to bet late or early on selections. According to your experience with a service, or assessment of the previous benefits, you can determine the typical amount. For many services the’standard’ level the pro intends to collect on a win bet isaround 5 units. If that is the case and the ceremony backs a horse for 1 unit to acquire, and the horse is odds of 5, that is about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is chances of 10, then we stand to amass 10u if the horse wins, and that’s a high confidence bet. This horse will frequently firm in betting. If the horse is chances of $2 we stand to collect 2u, therefore this is reduced assurance, or maybe only a’saver’ bet. This horse will frequently drift in betting. So utilizing the amount to be accumulated, with 5u (or the typical collect) as the’barometer’, may be a reasonable indication of whether a horse will either firm or float, especially at the extreme ends of the spectrum. This can help you decide whether to back the horse ancient in a predetermined cost, or take a late gambling option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif not able to track. An example was a horse named Flash Boy at Bendigo. Advised 0.5w but accessible market price was only $5. Given that is only a 2.5un win collect, locking in an early fixed price was not the thing to do. Those who backed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and last matched Betfair cost was $14.50. One question that is asked is when if a bet not be placed if the value is now? In general terms, advised bets should be placed, however, the best way to explain is with extreme examples. Firstly, let us say weadvise 1u to triumph a horse at $31 to get a 31u collect. In the event you back it should you miss early prices and it companies to $10? The solution is yes, since the 1u investment nevertheless stands to collect 10u and that is still a major collect and a significant profit. The important firming indicates simply how incorrect the initial market price was, however, just how much you stand to accumulate indicates that the horse remains a value bet. If I advise 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 before you’ve bet, well then you only stand to collect 1u in case it wins financing it $10, well below what you would normally expect to accumulate to a winner with all the service, so you could give this horse a miss as long term there’s little worth to be had taking unders on those runners. An example is when a service advises 1u to win in a horse at $5, and it firms to $2 before you’ve placed you bet. Again the initial collect was 5u, but now using a 1u investment onto a 2u accumulate, this no longer could be a rewarding investment. It’s an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, however, the above can help guide you towards when to bet early or late (or maybe not at all in rarer instances).
17) One suggestion in a race v multiple bets in a race
If there’s 1 bet in a race, there’s more likelihood of that runner firming (especially if the anticipated win wager accumulate is anything over 4u). When there are two bets in a rush, it’s frequently the case that one companies and one drifts. However when there are a number of bets in a race (3 or more), it’s quite infrequent they will all company. Generally maybe 1 firms as well as the rest drift, or they will all drift. The only exception is when we aggressively reunite 3 runners at big odds to beat a short priced favourite. If the short favourite drifts, the others could company, but it can go another way. Again, the aggressiveness of the staking will steer you on whether to bet early or late. However the more horses supported, the more that locking in adjusted premature costs without an SP buffer ought to be avoided unless the collect is above 5u. When there are numerous runners in a race it’s often a good opportunity to monitor or utilize BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about always getting the best possible price every time
It is not possible, or required. All of our services are highly lucrative, with results readily achieved by following the information contained here. Constant improvement on your gambling practices will mean constant improvement on your long-term results, and that’s the key to long term success with your gambling. Have a few minutes outside every day (or just once every now & then) to review the flucs & closure prices available of runners we back with dynamic odds & you will soon open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Don’t suffer with FOMO (Fear Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a fixed cost on most events. The market has shifted dramatically and market percentages in ancient markets have continued to shift upwards to often 130%-135%, which is very high. Taking early fixed costs can be problematic also if there are scratchings, where heavy deductions could be applied, further reducing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is vital. Realising that the Betfair market near race start time gets down to around 102%, and also waiting and trying to monitor costs and bet late will result in better overall results for those willing to spend the moment.
20) Do not be lazy, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand most members have jobs, the truth is that a massive proportion of stakes are sent to weekends, or outside normal working hours. For all members, there’ll be periods where they are not working, and it’s at those times where members must look to greatly exceed official outcomes by tracking and putting bets late rather than blindly betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type options. Like many things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your result will be. Also like most items, the more you practice something, the better you become. In this day & age with smart phones, bookmaker apps & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing costs and placing bets in the best odds has never been more simple & reachable. Invest sensibly, do not be idle, put a little effort in, and don’t lose out on the even larger profits you could easily be achieving.
Read more: sportsavenue.info